Come work with us! We are excited to share the following opportunities to take on unique and impactful roles and join our team in helping to place ethics at the centre of decision-making in health and life sciences.
NEW Associate Director role
We are currently recruiting for a new Associate Director position. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of our ambitious new strategy.
Associate Director - External Affairs
You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of an organisation-wide external engagement strategy to raise the profile and credibility of bioethics amongst decision-makers, including our approach to public affairs, media, digital engagement and stakeholder management. You will also be responsible for the development, delivery and oversight of stakeholder engagement across Government, parliament, Whitehall, ALBs, Accademia and wider policy and research sectors..
- Salary: Salary starting from £70,000 pa. Full-time (35 hours), part-time considered
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Our office in London (Farringdon), with ability to work from home for part of the week
- Closing: 9:30am GMT, Friday 3 Feb 2023
Literature review - Disagreements in the care of critically ill children
We are commissioning a literature review as part of our work (commissioned by the Department of Health and Social Care) looking at disagreements in the care of critically ill children.
The literature review will inform the content of a report, which will be laid before Parliament in October 2023, and be published on our website.
This opportunity would suit a researcher or small team working collaboratively with an existing interest in this area. A brief for the literature review can be found here.
Applications should contain the following as a minimum:
- A statement of suitability to undertake the work
- Declaration of any perceived or actual conflicts of interest
- A proposal setting out how work will be carried out in accordance with required timescales
- A CV
- A sample of recent, relevant work
- Two referees (professional and/or academic)
Applications, and questions about the brief in advance of application should be directed to Natalie Michaux, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday 3 February 2023 at midday.