Independent review: Disagreements in the care of critically ill children
An independent review of disagreements in the care of critically ill children.
The Nuffield Council on Bioethics would like to commission a literature review as part of its work (commissioned by the Department of Health and Social Care) looking at disagreements in the care of critically ill children.
The literature review will inform the content of the final report, which will be laid before Parliament in October 2023, and be published on the Nuffield Council on Bioethics’ website.
This opportunity would suit a researcher or small team working collaboratively with an existing interest in this area. A brief for the literature review can be found here.
Applications should contain the following as a minimum:
- A statement of suitability to undertake the work
- Declaration of any perceived or actual conflicts of interest
- A proposal setting out how work will be carried out in accordance with required timescales
- A CV
- A sample of recent, relevant work
- Two referees (professional and/or academic)
Applications, and questions about the brief in advance of application should be directed to Natalie Michaux, Project Manager, at email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Friday 3 February 2023 at midday.