The future of ageing
Current in-depth inquiry
Title of request: Deliberative public dialogue: the future of ageing
Commissioning body: Nuffield Council on Bioethics
Aim: To engage with members of the public in a small-scale deliberative dialogue to test the recommendations developed by the Nuffield Council on Bioethics and its working group for The future of ageing inquiry. This will ensure we are advocating policy changes that are ethical, rational, informed and inclusive of public views and values.
Duration: 3 months
- Closing date for applications: 14 April 2022
- Shortlisted contractors contacted: 21 April 2022
- Informal interviews: 28 April 2022
- Contractor confirmed: 29 April 2022
- Stimulus materials provided by NCOB: 13 May 2022
- Start date / inception meeting: 20 May 2022
- Draft report delivered: 19 July 2022
- Final report delivered: 29 July 2022
Cost: Tenders are invited in the range of £30,000 - £35,000
Download the documents
How to apply
The deadline for submissions of full applications is 17:00 on 14 April 2022.
Applications should include details and costings as outlined in this specification (see download links below).
Electronic copies of the tender should be emailed to:
Nuffield Council on Bioethics
Receipt of your application will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of the deadline, please telephone +44 20 7323 6240.