Together with The Global Health Network, we have created a new e-learning for researchers covering the core ethical issues that arise when conducting research in global health emergencies, from outbreaks of infectious diseases to natural and human-made disasters.
You can access this free training course via the Global Health Training Centre website at https://globalhealthtrainingcentre.tghn.org/research-global-health-emergencies-ethical-issues/.
The course is entirely based on our report Research in global health emergencies: ethical issues, published in January.
The Global Health Network (“TGHN”) is a collaborative project involving research organisations from all over the world. We have previously worked together to develop an online course covering the ethics of involving children in clinical research.
03 Feb 2020
- Download the report
- Download the short report
- Download the overview of the report in English
- Download the overview of the report for ethics committees
- Download the overview of the report for journals
- Download the overview of the report for health researchers and research institutions
- Download the overview of the report for research funders
- Download the joint workshop note on community engagement
28 Jan 2020
Research in global health emergencies
Our latest report explores how research may be conducted ethically in global health emergencies.